WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF UPDATE OR UPGRADE DONE TO DENON OR MARANTZ WITHOUT THE AGENT IN SAUDI OR MANUFATURER PERMISSION
1. This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 24 months (electronics)/ 36 months (loudspeakers) since the date of purchase.
2. The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics.
3. The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
4. The Warranty does not cover any software by third party manufacturers or vendors, that is installed on the device under repair and delivered along with the device to the Guarantor Service Center.
5. The Guarantor shall not be held responsible for the loss and restoration of any software or data.
6. The defects and damages revealed during the Warranty period shall be removed free of charge exclusively by the Guarantor Service Center located in PROXIMUS, ul. Piątkowska 163, 60-650 Poznan, Poland, within 14working days since the date of delivering the device to the Service Center. 7. Removing defects and damages time could be extended in case a replacement parts will be imported outside the Republic of Poland or the defected or damage device will be shipped to producer’s service center. 8. Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions